[AccessD] Status Bar Text

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 15:04:59 CDT 2007

Perhaps you could add a text control to the toolbar . I add command buttons
that let me change the report's sort order on the fly. Don't know why you
couldn't use a text control to display a message, but it would be on the
toolbar and not at the bottom of the screen where status text usually
appears.

Susan H.

Explain what you're trying to do, please.  A print preview is a formatted
preview of the printed report.  You would not normally see anything there
that wasn't going to print.

Charlotte Foust

I know on a form status bar text can exist. Is there anything like that for
a print preview. I would like to display a message somewhere on the screen
that does not print.

Chester Kaup

Engineering Technician

Kinder Morgan CO2 Company, LLP

Office (432) 688-3797

FAX (432) 688-3799

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number
of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.