[AccessD] Error 2176 the setting for this property is too long

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Aug 16 08:22:39 CDT 2007

There is a TOTAL text length (all "items" combined) of somewhere in the
neighborhood of 2K characters. That is what you are running in to.  You do
not have a log of options.  The most likely is to build a temp table in the
FE and then pull that in to the list as a normal sql statement.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting