[AccessD] Access Front-End via Web Enabled

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Aug 16 13:47:00 CDT 2007

Did you already know C ?

Rocky

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Webadmin - Tenbus
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2007 11:30 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Access Front-End via Web Enabled

Looks like I chose the dark side ;-)

When I wanted to develop dynamic website, I went for the PHP/MySQL option.
There were two reasons: my hosting company offered these pre-installed and
they are free ;-)

Being open-source, there is an extensive amount of free help available on
the 'net.

I'm not a programer but found the migration from Access/VBA to MySql/PHP
fairly painless.

Regards
Chris Foote