[AccessD] Missing Issues Query

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sat Aug 18 06:43:10 CDT 2007

Bryan:

I usually do something like this with a bit of code.  I find it much easier
than trying to fashion a query.  You could start with a query to retrieve
all the magazines in sequence using volume and sequence.  Then just loop
through the recordset comparing the current to the previous to see if it's
in sequence.  Make a temp table of all the missing one and use the temp
table as the basis for the report.

Rocky