[AccessD] Query Criteria problem

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 16:39:28 CDT 2007

That doesn't really help him tonight Arthur! ;)

Doug, I can't remember -- does the query run on its own and the form screws
it up? Which object is really causing the problem - the query or the form? I
had this happen with a form/subform once -- it was corrupted and I had to
rebuild it from scratch.

I hope you find a simpler solution.

Susan H.

JC and I are on about this from time to time. My preferred approach is
static functions, JC's is a class. Either way, free yourself from dependency
on the form. Search the archive for "static functions" or "classes" and
learn how to break free of dependence upon forms.