[AccessD] Using the recordset of a list control

philippe pons phpons at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 12:40:11 CDT 2007

I say scan because I missed the verb you use to indicate you are "walking
through" the collection of rows of a recordset. I do something like that
(basic!):
    Me.lstListe.Recordset.MoveFirst
    ' if the recorset does'nt exist, get out!
    If Err.Number <> 0 Then
        Err.Clear
        Exit Sub
    End If
    Do While Not Me.lstListe.Recordset.EOF
        sngTotPourc = sngTotPourc + Left(Me.lstListe.Recordset.Fields(2),
Len(Me.lstListe.Recordset.Fields(2)) - 1) / 100
        curTotMontantsPre = curTotMontantsPre + Me.lstListe.Recordset.Fields
(3)
        Me.lstListe.Recordset.MoveNext
    Loop
I have to check the existence of the recordset, because sometimes, although
the list is there on the form, it  does not exist, giving then an error!