[AccessD] Using the recordset of a list control

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 22 14:31:41 CDT 2007

ahhh...we might be getting somewhere...

Please correct me if I am wrong.

You have a combo box, a list box, and a text box.

A selection is made in the combo...that changes the row source of the list
box...and the text box is supposed to sum the values in the list box?

If this is true... (anyone else please chime in)... if you change a
rowsource property via code...and don't save...and try to reference said
property...will you get the changed or original via code?

Instead of referencing the listbox.rowsource could you have the text box
loop through the SQL statement instead ( I am assuming you have that SQL in
code since the combo changes the SQL in the listbox.rowsource)?

Am I close?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte