[AccessD] open pdf file

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Aug 28 00:05:39 CDT 2007

YOu need to use the ShellExecute() API call

Declare Function ShellExecute Lib _
     "shell32.dll" Alias "ShellExecuteA" _
     (ByVal hWnd As Long, ByVal lpOperation _
     As String, ByVal lpFile As String, ByVal _
     lpParameters As String, ByVal lpDirectory _
     As String, ByVal nShowCmd As Long) As Long

Then:

ShellExecute
0,"Open","C:\MyPDF.pdf",vbNullString,CurDir$,vbNormalFocus