[AccessD] Tabcontrol mis-behaving

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Tue Aug 28 07:30:12 CDT 2007

Hi Borge,

In Access 2003, you have the option of using Windows Themed Controls in
Tools|Options|Forms & Reports.  If you check this, you get rounded corner
buttons, white tab control backgrounds, etc.  Perhaps your original database
did not have this checked, but your new database does.

I wasn't able to change the tab control color in Access 2002 either - it was
always Access gray.

Keep using tab controls!  They are a great way to present many times the
number of controls to users as you have space on the screen.

I don't know about the other issues.  Good luck with those.

Dan