[AccessD] JIT SubForms

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Aug 28 18:40:05 CDT 2007

My commute is a royal PITA.  These days I am working 5 am to 5 pm.  I have
to climb at least 10 stairs to get to the office.  On the up side, my first
item of business once arriving at my office is to get on the treadmill for
20 minutes or so, then 15 minutes on the home gym.  Gotta get those numbers
up.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting