[AccessD] Tabcontrol mis-behaving

pcs at azizaz.com pcs at azizaz.com
Tue Aug 28 19:37:15 CDT 2007

Hi Dan,

The old .mdb file had themed controls turned off!!

Yes, when I created the new database container and copied
all the objects into this, I only turned off 'Track Name
Autocorrect info' and didn't know that the .mdb would
default to 'Use Windows Themed Controls on Forms'....

When turning this option off, I was able to get a
transparent backstyle tab control again - using Access
2003 ...

So, I guess if you want to use Windows Themed Control and
also have a background color on the Tab pages that are
similar to the general background color of the Form, your
only option is to fill out the tab page with a colored box
control to cover up the default white background of the tab
page....

Regards
borge