[AccessD] What problems converting A2K3 mdb to A2K7?

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Aug 30 10:23:25 CDT 2007

It doesn't while I'm writing code.  They have pretty much left the IDE
alone.  Designing UI, though, leaves me hunting for such simple items as
Save, which drives me nuts.  You want to format the text on a control,
say change the font?  You have to be in the right ribbon to do that.
Yes, human beings can adapt to nearly anything, but we work best with a
relatively stable environment.

Charlotte Foust