[AccessD] What problems converting A2K3 mdb to A2K7?

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Thu Aug 30 13:08:23 CDT 2007

Hmm -- good point.  I didn't like the "personalized" menus one bit,
especially not when I was teaching newbies how to use a program.  Having
the placement (or even appearance) of commands on menus be unreliable
was way too confusing for my students.  So, I taught them how to turn
that stuff off.
This should be an interesting discussion.
Tina