[AccessD] References in Access/ office VBA

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.eu
Fri Aug 31 06:21:07 CDT 2007

Ha, found an article in MSKB for exactly my problem.
I searched before but apparently did not used the right words, it was
the first match now.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/269383

Its caused by an install of Crystal Reports 8.0.0.371 that is include
with the new accountancy software I purchased and installed.

I trying to resolve it now.

Erwin