[AccessD] Interesting Laptop / Vista commentary

Don Bozarth drboz at pacbell.net
Sat Dec 1 20:40:57 CST 2007

Right now, the good folk at M$ are competing with themselves.  They want to
do away with XP, but due to the poor quality of Vista, vendors have had to
offer XP as an option.  There are many folks who want nothing to do with
Vista at this point... myself among them.

M$ has the nasty habit of releasing software long before it's ready for
prime time... and let the unfortunate users be their Beta testers.

If they don't get their act together one of these days they will begin (and
that's generous) to loose business to other platforms.  Biggest hurdle is
the enormous embedded base of M$ products.

Don B.