[AccessD] Interesting Laptop / Vista commentary

Bobby Heid bheid at sc.rr.com
Sun Dec 2 08:55:07 CST 2007

I have Vista Business on my pc and I love it.  I have a P4-3.0GHz, 2GB RAM,
and a 7800GS AGP video card.  Sure, there are some things that I think could
be better that I hope will be addressed in SP1.  I ran XP Pro for years, so
I am able to compare the two.  Don't forget that a lot of people really
complained about XP before SP1/SP2 came out.

I helped a friend buy a desktop with a Core 2 Duo processor and 2 gigs of
RAM and Vista is much more snappy on that machine than mine.  I think it has
to do with the dual processors.

Bobby