[AccessD] Interesting Laptop / Vista commentary

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 4 11:15:03 CST 2007

I have a skill of crippling desktop computers in a few days.

My desktop server has the capability to manage the network in a pinch, easy
to remotely access, runs IIS and MS SQL without modification, runs multiple
applications without flinching, can set various applications to the amount
of resources required (back-ground down-loading for example), connects to
every station and server, regardless of the OS, without issues, stability is
excellent and the list of functionality goes on and on.

As a developer, running this type of configuration has been a god-send.

Jim