[AccessD] Loading checkbox values into an array

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Dec 4 18:39:16 CST 2007

Give us a little more info.  Why do you need to load into an array?  An
array of what?

(air code)

function LoadArray (ParamArray varCtls() as variant)
dim ctl as control
dim Arr(13) as variant
dim intIndex as integer
	for each ctl in varCtls
		arr(intIndex) = ctl.value
		intindex+=1
	next ctl
	LoadArray = Arr
end function

?LoadArray(Chk1, Chk2, Chk3 etc etc)(0)

returns an array and displays the 0th element

Something like that?

You really should do some error checking to see how many objects varCtls
contains in case you pass in 14 controls (you'd get a runtime error).

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting