[AccessD] Report Filter Problem

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 5 05:48:25 CST 2007

Hi Rocky:

Do you call the form that sets the filter value from OPEN_REPORT procedure?
I traditionally:

1. Call the Form from the On_Open event.
2. From the Form the Record Source is then set.
(ie. Me.RecordSource = "qryDifference")

I never play with filters as I ran into some issues a few years ago and this
method does not seem to have the same problems.

HTH
Jim