[AccessD] Linked Tables Question

ewaldt at gdls.com ewaldt at gdls.com
Thu Dec 6 12:44:03 CST 2007

Why does it happen this way? You can work for 2 hours trying to solve a
problem. Finally, you give up and send a cry for help to the mailing list.
2 minutes later - no more than that - you note a typo in your code.

Duh.

Thanks to those who would have tried to help. I dropped one letter in a
table name in my code, which caused my linking problems. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

Thomas F. Ewald
Stryker Mass Properties
General Dynamics Land Systems

This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information.  No one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient, please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.