[AccessD] field limit in forms

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Fri Dec 7 08:17:56 CST 2007

Hi Susan,

I had to do this once - I initially had 270 fields.  I did a redesign of my
form to reduce the quantity.

Essentially, instead of having several checkboxes, I replaced those with a
field that carried numeric values - each value (1,2,3 . . .) stood for
something different.

Also, somewhere there is a number sequence in which the later numbers
represent all possible combinations (additive) of the previous number.  MS
uses this for attributes, but I don't know where to point you on that.

I like Gustav's idea too - you can put subforms on a form and display them
so that users don't know it's not the main form.

Good Luck!
Dan