[AccessD] events question

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Fri Dec 7 10:16:40 CST 2007

How about this:

Create a global function called GlobalMouseOver in a standard procedure.

Now, create some looping code for yourself which writes GlobalMouseOver()
into all the appropriate Mousing events in the appropriate controls.

It's the same thing, but it's faster!

Or - is it possible to set up a template form with controls that already
have Function name in certain events?

Dan