[AccessD] events question

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Fri Dec 7 10:57:41 CST 2007

Oops - I should have written, ". . . in a standard Module."

It sounded like you do this frequently on many of your forms - if that's
correct then writing your own utility code would work well.  But if it's
something you do infrequently, then the 'manual' method is probably better.

For example, I have a procedure which sets a number of parameters for all my
forms that I run before they are released.  And another for reports.  And
another for tables to set Subtable = [None], for better performance.

Dan