[AccessD] Access or SQL Server Express to web

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 7 14:30:55 CST 2007

I would truly hope you would be familiar with Dreamweaver after all you
wrote a very nice manual on how to use it.... ;-) The latest Dreamweaver is
a very sophisticated site management tool.

Your other option is Visual Studio using ASP.Net. This is excellent too. I
am sorry but I must make a pass on 'Front Page' though many will swear by
it.

For doing your CSS scripts I would suggest 'TopStyle Pro', for Flash I could
suggest 'Softhink compler/decompiler' and for JavaScript writing try '1st
JavaScript Editor'. There are some very good tools for code and link
checking as well.

You should have a test site in which to test you creations before they go on
line. That requires a server (or facsimile), IIS/Apache and if you what to
actually see how your site is going to work once online, you should have
access to a Zone/Name server and an actual registered domain, that you can
add and subtract subnets to and from.

Jim