[AccessD] Access or SQL Server Express to web

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 18:27:47 CST 2007

I do have Web Developer Express and that was my thought -- Express all the
way because it's free and frankly, the management tools do most of the work.
Although I've worked with VB Express and SQL Server Express, I've never even
launched Web Developer.

I found VB Express extremely easy to use -- you don't have to know a lot to
get a lot done, quickly.

Susan H.