[AccessD] Use Cases

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Fri Dec 7 19:38:55 CST 2007

Thanks!

I'll take a look at Rational - although my company (me.Dan) cannot afford
it.

Although one of my reasons for uses cases is to avoid rewriting my UI.  It's
fairly easy w/ minimal keystrokes and lots of visual cues, which take a lot
of work to write.  Rewriting that can be time-consuming if something
functional changes.

Dan