[AccessD] Use Cases

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 21:25:37 CST 2007

At the risk of being accused of ripping off IBM/Rational, I suggest this:
download a copy of Rational and run it against any existing app. Generate
the docs and then save them to Word templates. After the expiry date, you
won't have all the integrated facilities, but you will have a lovely set of
templates from which to do future work until you can afford to license the
product. It's a lovely product. I'm in the same position as you. It's far
too pricey for this lone developer to afford, but I've been fortunate enough
to have a client or three that uses it religiously, so that's how I learned
it.

Arthur