[AccessD] Access 2007 - Microsoft is just plain stupid.

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 17:03:13 CST 2007

> We have been working with my six year old son Robbie to "get no marks" at
> school.  He's a hyper little guy and drives his teachers crazy.  So we
> started doing a "no marks for a week and you will get a prize".  The
> teacher
> was out for a couple of days and the substitute teacher gave him no marks.
> When the teacher came back, home comes a mark.  We are talking to him
> about
> the mark and he says "I just can't do it with my teacher.  I gotta get her
> out of there.".
>
> Now THAT worries me!!!

=====He will be just fine. :) I'm psychic, so don't worry. :) My Jacob --
now 30 and expecting his first child, with a great job, a 401k plan, and
looking to buy his first house -- he had the same problem. Teacher was gone
for 6 weeks and the substitute gave him B's and C's in conduct. The first
day the teacher was back, he went to the principal's office -- first grade.
No lie.

Susan H.