[AccessD] Access 2007 - Microsoft is just plain stupid.

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 17:29:46 CST 2007

Yeah Drew, many days I'm inclined to agree with you, then MS puts out the
Express line... I'd like to be a fly on the wall in some of their meetings.
They are inconsistent -- some products are just fantastic, others stink... I
haven't a clue what's going on at MS beyond the many that are cashing huge
checks. I'm no longer cashing huge checks, but that's not MS's fault. It's
hard for me to be mad at them for giving me a really great opportunity to
work for myself.

I'm really torn. If it weren't for MS, I'd be screening calls for some head
honcho somewhere.

Susan H.