[AccessD] Error Creating Custom Ribbon A2007

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Dec 11 10:01:39 CST 2007

Kath,

I think a lot of us just threw up our hands at A2007 and decided to
cling like death to an earlier version.  I keep thinking I should
exercise it, but my time investment is in VB.Net now, so I haven't
bothered.

As for the message, it's telling you it's looking for a schema
declaration in the xml file.

Charlotte Foust