[AccessD] The new way of coding.

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Tue Dec 11 20:42:30 CST 2007

Jim

...that's a two way sword ...while I fully appreciate where you're coming
from, the plug 'n play approach makes you vulnernable to the low-ballers
across town as well as the outliers in India, Bulgaria, and elsewhere ...you
still have to be able to code those modules and acually do at least some
truly custom work in every application that makes your app do something for
the client that he can't readily get elsewhere ...else your raison d'etre no
longer makes sense to the client ...imnsho of course.

William