[AccessD] Classes In Referenced MDE

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Dec 12 10:12:04 CST 2007

Andy,

I don't think he's talking about legal in the justice system sense, but
rather in the "development environment" sense.  There is nothing illegal
about modifying a class to be visible outside of the library, it just isn't
approved of by MS.  We don't know why but in terms of lawsuits, that won't
happen.  MS is basically saying "you can't sue MS if it doesn't work"
because they told you not to try it.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting