[AccessD] OT: LEGO Mindstorms NXT

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 08:40:57 CST 2007

I have just ordered PlayStation 3 for my grandson in USA via Amazon.com
$499.  In UK via Amazon.co.uk it is £499.  So they are trying to stick us
with currency conversion of £1=$1 when it is nearer £1=$1.91!
I can sympathise with you Shamil!
Max
Ps. Why not give him your Dell and buy a new one for yourself <vbg>.  A 6
years of age he won't know the difference (hard-hearted, me?)