[AccessD] Saving Table to Registry, ini, ect?

robert robert at servicexp.com
Thu Dec 13 10:38:23 CST 2007

Yep, know about them, but what would be the easiest and fastest way to save
/ load those settings. I'm not sure writing out and reading in 1K (18
fields) would be the fastest way, maybe it is...?

This is in a fairly large / complicated FE (36meg .mde) and load time for
the framework (and all things related) is already a bit to much.. :-(

WBR
Robert