[AccessD] OT: LEGO Mindstorms NXT

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Fri Dec 14 11:02:35 CST 2007

Thank you John,

That could be an option if somebody you know goes to St.Petersburg, Russia
as a tourist in the coming days before New Year Eve...

If not, I will look for other options, I will probably drive by car or go by
bus to Helsinki, Finland - it is not far from here after all - just ~400km -
the road is not everywhere a good highway so it could take a 6-7 hours to
get there including passing the customs between Russia and Finland but this
toy should be somewhere in Helsinki I'm quite sure....

Thank you again fro your proposal.

--
Shamil