[AccessD] OT: LEGO Mindstorms NXT

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Fri Dec 14 11:02:35 CST 2007

Hello Helmut,

Thank you for the link.
My spoken German is zero but I can read and understand some written German -
I went to their site and tried to register in their online shop and I have
found that Russia isn't in the list of the countries in a combo/dropdown-box
on their registration form... Ukraine and Weissrussland are there but not
Russia...

I might try to contact them by e-mail/call them by phone next week if I will
not find other ways to get this LEGO for my son...

Thank you for the link and

Welcome to St.Petersburg, Russia!

--
Shamil