[AccessD] shutting down

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Mon Dec 17 10:30:39 CST 2007

I saw that at first as well.  However, this is a 60 second timer, with
presumably a 30 or 60 minute 'inactivity time'.  This means that the system
will only begin to shut down when the same control on the same form has had
the focus 30 or 60 times in a row.  This seems like a valid test of
inactivity.

If this is coupled with some type of 5 minute visual warning to the user, it
will work well.  It's better than setting up a timer for every form in the
database.

Dan