[AccessD] shutting down

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Dec 17 15:52:20 CST 2007

>Then again. Are they really safe? Can't the client just switch to design
view in the query and change the type from Snapshot to Dynaset? Assuming
you're not using Access 'security'.

A lot of that depends on a lot of things like startup values, right click
menus enabled, main menu defaults enabled etc.

As Drew stated so eloquently, "security is about keeping honest people
honest".

Chopping off hands is about keeping dishonest people honest.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting