[AccessD] Database access denied to workgroup member

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Wed Dec 19 15:51:17 CST 2007

Thanks to all who have responded.

I agree, it sounds as though a lock file just didn't get deleted.  When
I was there, I watched the lock files disappear when the database was
closed on computer1 and did not see any other lock files, but I am going
back over there to do exactly as so many of you have suggested.  Even
though I think the ldb file disappeared as it is supposed to, perhaps
there is an instance of it still hanging out.  We shall see.

The mapped drive issue has me puzzled, because on computer2 I can
navigate to the shared folder on computer1.  So, computer2 appears to
know where drive Z: is.  But, hey, we'll just refresh its memory and see
what happens.  I'll let you all know what results we get.

Thanks again,
Tina