[AccessD] Database access denied to workgroup member - UPDATE

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Thu Dec 20 10:40:15 CST 2007

Hi All,

We have created a blank database and imported all the objects from the
locked (or at least highly uncooperative) one.  We have two computers
successfully talking to each other, and the IT fellow is working on the
internet connection.  There are still many issues that need to be
addressed with this database application, but at least the users can now
function.

I'll let you know what else comes up - and I'm going to be seeking more
guidance on converting this into a proper BE-FE application, with
appropriate record-locking and record-refreshing settings, etc., etc.,
etc.  It's not a complex database, so I'm hoping to set it up right for
them without an awfully lot of headaches.

Thanks again for all the good help.

Tina