[AccessD] OT:Xmas Soldier

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 14:18:01 CST 2007

Oh those recruiters!  I went into the recruiting office to sign up as a
Paratrooper.  I was taking in by the pictures in the window showing guys
exiting airplanes and looking very bold and tough.  "I'll have some of
that", says I.  By the time I left the office I had signed up as a Clerk
("Oh, you are far too intelligent to jump out of airplanes" - conceited me
fell for the bull).

I later went on to do free-fall as a hobby, so I guess it all worked out
alright in the end.

Max