[AccessD] ODBC-driver for Access

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Fri Dec 28 11:16:22 CST 2007

Lembit,

  Make sure you tried to download and install JET 4.0 SP8:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/829558

  I'd also run a MDAC install:

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/data/aa937730.aspx

  and if that doesn't clear up the problem, then as noted towards the bottom
of that first link on JET SP8, the ODBC drivers are part of the OS install.
You'll need to look there.

Jim.