[AccessD] ODBC-driver for Access - fixed

Lembit Soobik lembit.dbamail at t-online.de
Sun Dec 30 14:08:28 CST 2007

ok, that is fixed now:
I worked with the Windows forum here and after some suggestions which did
not help,
I got following link:
http://www.macropool.de/de/download/mdac_reparieren.html
these people have a software for fixing MDAC problems.
(costs 5 Euro)
so I ran that and it checked all the files and whatever and fixed whatever
and gave me a list of files to check their version.
and if anyone would be missing or having wrong version, I should go to
another website.
Still did not work, although all files are there and have the right version.
then on the website they told to run Install on windows\inf\mdac.inf
now finally this fixed it.

Lembit