[AccessD] Screen Flutter

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Dec 31 10:09:17 CST 2007

The flutter is likely caused by the current event firing repeatedly,
which always happens.  Echo off and on will help, but be carefult to
error handle it so that you don't wind up with the echo off after the
form loads.  You could also try Me.Painting = False and Me.Painting =
True, since you don't have any subforms.  Moving your Me.Visible = True
to the Load event would work better that putting it into the Open event.
Leave Me.Visible = false in the Open event.

Charlotte Foust