[AccessD] Document Caused Serious Error

pcs at azizaz.com pcs at azizaz.com
Mon Dec 31 23:51:48 CST 2007

David,
Can't be much of a direct help here, but have you tried to
install the hotfix that Steve alerted us about on 28
December.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945674

Regards
Borge

Date: Fri 28 Dec 16:28:49 EST 2007
From: Steve Schapel <miscellany at mvps.org> Add To Address
Book | This is Spam
Subject: [AccessD] Office 2003 SP3 Hotfix
To: "'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'"
<accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
Hi all,
It may be of interest to you to know that some of the
problems caused by
Office 2003 SP3 have been addressed...
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945674
Regards