[AccessD] Revisit Copy from Access Issue

Keith Williamson Kwilliamson at RTKL.com
Thu Feb 1 14:45:18 CST 2007

Well....I made sure that I only had ONE version of excel open....and
still the same problem (from earlier this week.)  I run a query, copy
the result, and try to paste into excel.  I get a weird option, when
trying to paste special (so that I don't overwrite my formatted cells in
excel).....Paste Special will only let me paste as one of the following:

Biff5

HTML

Unicode Text

Text

Csv

Maybe I never tried to paste special before...only paste.  But
still....it seems odd.

Keith E. Williamson | Assist. Controller| kwilliamson at rtkl.com

RTKL Associates Inc. | 901 South Bond Street | Baltimore, Maryland
21231-3305

410-537-6098 direct | 410-276-2136 fax | www.rtkl.com
<http://www.rtkl.com/>