[AccessD] MS TechNet sub

Pete Phillipps accessd at vftt.co.uk
Tue Feb 20 23:11:47 CST 2007

Hello Everyone,

	I'm a UK-based MCP, and I'm looking at taking out a MS TechNet Plus
Direct subscription. Before I spend my money I was just wanting to see what
others here who have a TechNet sub think about it.

Pete

"Many [wargame] battles have been fought and won by soldiers nourished on
beer" - Frederick the Great, 1777
Download VIEW FROM THE TRENCHES (Britain's Premier ASL Journal) free from
http://www.vftt.co.uk
Get the latest news about HEROES(ASL in Blackpool) at
http://www.vftt.co.uk/heroesdetails.asp
Get the latest news about INTENSIVE FIRE (Britain's biggest ASL tournament)
at http://www.vftt.co.uk/ifdetails.asp
Get the latest UK ASL Tournament news at http://www.asltourneys.co.uk
Support the best at http://www.manutd.com/