[AccessD] Update form after click event of Treeview

Jim Hewson JHewson at karta.com
Thu Feb 22 08:05:36 CST 2007

I created a relatively simple database used by our recruiter in HR.
On the main form I have two treeviews; one listing supervisors with
their requisition requests and the other by position title with
associated requests.
On the form is also a list box used to find requisition numbers
On the form there are multiple check boxes and radial buttons.
To make the form easier to read, the labels of each check box and radial
button are bolded when checked.
I created a function that bolds the labels when the requisition changes.
The list box works as expected - once a requisition number is clicked
the form finds the requisition and the appropriate labels are changed.
The problem is that when either treeview is clicked the appropriate
requisition is found, but the labels are not changed unless the treeview
is clicked twice.
I placed the label function in the node click event, right after
updating the requisition list box.

How can I get the form to update after a requisition number is clicked
in either treeview?
Any suggestions on what I need to check?

Jim