[AccessD] OT: Correct bureaucratic English for some private docs...

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Tue Feb 27 10:13:01 CST 2007

Hi All,

I'm sorry for off-topic but I need to make here quick translation in English
of several private docs from the following list:

- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Real Estate Property Ownership Certificate
- Bank Account Balance
- Employment Information

I need them for tomorrow morning and therefore I can't use services of
translation companies here, which are closed currently because it's evening
here in St.Petersburg, Russia...

Question: is there somewhere on Internet a good source where I can find such
docs samples/templates and especially bureaucratic English lexicon?

Thank you.

--
Shamil