[AccessD] Six Month Review

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Thu Feb 1 11:04:42 CST 2007

Oh, but from you that's different.  I can ignore you! ;)

Hey, did that SetWindowPos API work?  I'm curious. You posted later how you
were opening the form.  I still think the API would work on the form's
window, but Access is funny with it's 'windows'.

Drew

Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad
practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad
practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad
practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad
practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad
practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad
practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad
practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad
practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad
practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad
practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad
practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad
practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad practice! Bad
practice!

;~)

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting